- Building on CloudTax's existing financial planning portfolio there is a need for insurance to be part of a comprehensive tax planning strategy for Canadians
- Provide CloudTax customers with access to multiple carriers nationally, for coverage when it is needed most
- CloudTax's mobile friendly approach, meant insurance access needed to be digitally embedded and integrated for its growing customer base
- Would take too much time and resource to develop this capability internally
Embedding Reliable and Afforable Insurance Coverage
- Walnut embeds its leading edge insurance platform through API, to CloudTax. Cobranded to support the Cloud Tax Experience.
- Gain instant quotes on Life Insurance and more, digitally. All supported by brokers and advisors who are able to chat, and pick up the phone to complement your digitial enrollment and purchase where required.
- Little to no technical lift for CloudTax
- Partnering with leading insurance carriers such as RBC Insurance. National Bank Insurance, Intact, Aviva, and many more.
The launch of the term life product, providing CloudTax users with coverage from $50,000 to $1 million with 10 to 40 year terms, starting at under $10/month through RBC Insurance. Users can purchase the policy digitally in under 10 minutes, with no in-person medical exam. Through personal line insurance offerings, CloudTax will be able to provide additional financial planning tool to its customers.Today's news expands CloudTax's portfolio of consumer offerings as it builds a suite of products to protect, and ensure the financial health of Canadians nationwide.
Users gain instant access to protect their loved ones with an A-rated carrier within minutes.
Diverse set of coverages with leading edge digital enrollment
Coverage for everyone, Walnut prides itself on having a large set of insurance carriers who can cover all risk profiles and individuals needs.
Ready to get started?
We're excited to learn about your business.
Get more information about our embedded insurance solutions.Get a demo today!