A website’s live chat capabilities place it a step ahead of similar sites that do not have this tool for providing customer service. Despite the advantage live chat provides, though, not all website owners have taken advantage of this means of communication. Reasons for this vary. Some find the added expense is not worth it. Others find it difficult to understand how this application works and how it can help them. There are also those who do not have the resources – specifically, time, money, and personnel – to purchase and operate a live chat program. If you are one of those who have yet to install live chat software in their website, take time to read the rest of this article. You might just have a change of heart.
A New Level of Customer Service
Live chat software is becoming more and more popular among website owners – in particular, those with businesses online and/or offline – because it presents a new and better way to engage with and provide customer service to their potential and existing clients. How so? First, live chat enables you to respond promptly and even almost instantaneously to queries. Second, live chat support gives an impression of competency to site visitors who make use of it because they are not put on hold for too long or transferred from one company representative to another – scenarios that are all too common when phone support is used. Finally, the operator can deal with more than one person at a time, so the issue of a customer waiting a long time before he gets to talk to a company representative vanishes.
A Boost in Company Image
A company’s image plays a huge role in its success or failure. If an establishment has a bad image because of poor customer service, for instance, it won’t be able to build a loyal customer base regardless of how high the quality of its goods and/or services are. Conversely, if a company’s image is that of a business that takes care of its customers, people are more likely to patronize it. Live chat support can significantly alter the kind of customer service your company gives its clients – making it more competent, efficient, and more personal – and consequently give the company’s image a boost. This can lead to an increase in consumer trust and loyalty, and an increase in revenue, in the long run.
The two points above represent the two primary reasons you should invest in a live chat software program for your website. If after reading them you’ve become interested in doing so, the next step is to look for the right software. Your website’s hosting capability, as well as your budget and needs, are the main factors you should not forget to consider when choosing a live chat application.12.4.13
There are various brands of fish oil supplements available in the market today that is why it is important for you to know the top rated Omega3 supplements to ensure that you are getting only the best.
Omega3 fatty acids are known to provide many health benefits for a sound mind, overall healthy body and enhanced vitality and endurance. These good fats are also considered an essential supplement for mothers who are expecting to have a baby. Omega3 fatty acids promote the healthy development of the baby.
To help you choose the best among the top rated Omega3 supplements, consider the following:
• The amount of DHA and EPA in every fish oil supplement varies. Fish oils that originate from salmon contain more DHA than EPA naturally.Omega3 supplements derived from algae may also contain DHA. Fish oil supplements derived from krill contains both EPA and DHA in significant amounts. You must read the label thoroughly and ensure that the fish oil supplement contains at least 600mg of DHA to ensure that you are getting what you need.
• It is good to note that some fish oil supplements add Vitamin E to prevent rancidity. To ensure the freshness of your fish oil supplement, check the label if it requires refrigeration to prevent spoiling.
• Check the reputation of the manufacturer. If possible, research their process of manufacturing. Top rated Omega3 supplements are molecularly distilled to ensure maximum purity and potency. This process is done to ensure that the fish oil supplement is free from environmental hazards such as Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) and mercury which are known to cause many health threats. Top rated Omega3 supplements are often derived from deep cold water fish such as anchovy, menhaden or sardines. These types of fish commonly come from the most pristine currents, lowering their risks of getting affected by environmental toxins.
Omega3 fatty acids have three basic forms which are Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA), Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
How Does Omega3 Fatty Acids Help In Overall Health
Omega3 fatty acids have been raved about by health enthusiasts and medical practitioners. But how does it really affect your health? Here’s how:
• Joint Health – Omega3 fatty acids lubricates your joints so it can function optimally. An adequately lubricated joint prevents wear and tear and eliminates grinding. This means lower risk of joint pain as you age.
• Eye Health – The health of our eyes depends on our liver. The liver metabolizes the fat-soluble vitamins such as DHA and feed on the eye membranes to keep it healthy and functioning optimally. This is why eye doctors recommend Omega3 fatty acids supplement for those who are suffering from macular degeneration.
• Cardiovascular Health – Omega3 fatty acids stabilizes heartbeat, reduces triglycerides, makes blood less sticky and lowers blood pressure. The EPA you get from your fish oil supplement aids in the prevention of blocked arteries.
• Better Brain Functioning – Since your arteries are kept clear, your brain functions optimally. Omega3 fatty acids also affect the neurotransmitters which lowers the risk of depression.
• Youthful skin – Omega3 fatty acids make the third layer of the skin thick and smooth. The skin becomes fuller and the wrinkles are eliminated.
If you cannot tolerate eating fish or nuts on a daily basis, top rated Omega3 supplements are available to sustain your need for Omega3 fatty acids.
Experience EXTREME HEALTH BENEFITS get ICELANDIC FOURMULA™ top rated omega 3 supplements.
Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to breathe or work during a hot summer day? High temperatures do not just affect our health but they can also destroy furniture and other household items. For this reason, we need a misting fan. Misting fans can cool the environment by more than thirty degrees depending on how much temperature you find ideal in your environment. These machines are usually operated with either mist or mist and fan or both.
Misting fans are popular in different places. At home, the misting fan is popular on the outdoors at the patio and the pool area. Home misting fans do not need to have a lot of power because they are specifically designed for home use. There is nothing as comforting as having the pool area cool for swimmers after enjoying a swim on a hot day. Gardening lovers also enjoy misting fans because of their cooling effect as they plant, prune or weed in the garden. This will definitely allow you to remain cool and refrain from getting exhausted quickly. There are people who prefer putting a misting fan at the yard. This is very helpful during mowing the lawn as the mower does not get tired and sweaty before his task is finished. If you have a greenhouse, a misting fan will allow your plants to grow well by creating optimum temperatures in the environment. This allows proper circulation of air for the growth of the plants.
At the work place, a misting fan is ideal for businesses that require field work or working outside where there is a lot of heat and dust. Some of these businesses are factories, garages, and repair shops. Workers can find it very difficult to accomplish their tasks when they are fatigued and sweating. Sometimes they can suffer from heat problems such as exhaustion and heat stokes. Indeed workers in factories need these fans because of the chemicals and machinery that they are using so that they do not injure themselves or their workmates.
If you love sports, you will definitely notice a misting fan in the stadium. These fans are usually very unique and tend to be very powerful because of the large numbers of people who gather to support their teams. Misting fans that are found in these stadiums are also very quiet so as to allow people to concentrate on their game. The technology that they use allows the cool air to spread all over the field and thus become very effective for sports players as well.08.2.13
If you are the owner of your own website, you have no doubt gotten involved with search engine optimization. Whether you take care of this yourself or whether you use an SEO service company, you likely are aware of what search engine optimization is trying to accomplish. The overall goal is to get as many visitors to your site as you can, and increase the total visibility of your website for the search engines. With that being said, you would be silly not to include one of the most highly used websites in the world today – Twitter.
Twitter is becoming one of the best social media sites for businesses, so if you do not want to miss out, it is important that you get your company an account, and start “tweeting” today.
Below are a few ways to make your Twitter site SEO friendly.
1) Account Name. Choose an account name that matches closely to your company name. The closer the better from an SEO service perspective. Clever and tricky names aren’t great on Twitter because your customers will have a hard time recognizing you. It is important to maintain a strong brand across all platforms.
2) Your Tweets should be keyword rich. You only get 140 characters in your tweets, so make sure you include a keyword at the very least! If you can, include links back to your website or blog as well to keep people interested in what you are talking about.
3) Twitter URL: Much like Facebook, you can create a personalized URL for your Twitter profile, which you should definitely take advantage of for SEO purposes. If you can use your business name, great! Otherwise, use the same name as your account name, just make sure you shorten and personalize it.
4) Ask questions! : This is a great forum to communicate with people – and people love to chat! If you ask questions in your tweet, you will get a conversation going and this will serve to not only grow your brand, but to make you a lot more visible with the search engines.
5) Connect your Twitter account to other pages: Whether you are on Facebook, LinkedIn or your own website, make sure to connect your Twitter account to it. This will create natural links as well as keep your brand consistent. Also, add a link to your own site and personal blogs on the Twitter info page.These are merely a few ways to get you started on Twitter for your small business. Working with an SEO service company can get you off the ground and visible very quickly!07.30.13
People use tools all the time and they can use them for a number of reasons. SEO tools are no different. They are primarily used in order to promote your products and services online. They are not just given out to a lucky few. Anybody can use them. It does not matter if you own a small business or a large corporation.
In order to attract more customers and thus earn more sales, you need to take advantage of the internet. It consists of a massive amount of websites. More and more appear every single day. Your mission is to design a business website and then advertise it in a way for it to be seen by millions of people and not just your family and friends.
If you want to remain in business, you need to use these tools. There are plenty of them available and most are free. After you create your website, you can start by searching online for SEO tools. You can weed through them in order to find the right ones that you want to use.
With whatever you need, there is an SEO tool for you. These tools are beneficial online marketing tools. They can range from picking the correct keywords, analyzing data, scanning your website for errors and broken links as well as rating your website with the others.
SEO tools are becoming necessary for all business owners in order to remain in business. Competition is becoming extremely tougher these days with new businesses popping up almost everywhere. You need to stay on top of your game.